Sunday, January 1, 2017

Kraftin' Kimmie Butterfly Dreams with Quick Creations

Hello everyone, I hope the holidays have treated you well :)  For me, it was the busiest holiday we've had in a while, what with a new extended family to visit. 

I have created a pretty purple and teal card for you today for Quick Creations, featuring Kraftin' Kimmie's "Butterfly Dreams" clear stamp set.






To create this card, I water colored the butterflies using some Tim Holtz Distress Markers and some Spectrum Aqua Markers in both a light and dark purple and teal.  I fussy cut them out and added Glossy Accents to their bodies.  I die cut some butterflies out of the white card stock using the Lawn Fawn "Flutterby" die set.  The paper is "Fairy Dust" from Kaisercraft, the sentiment is from KK's "Butterfly Dreams" and I also finished it off with some Nuvo Crystal Drops in "Violet Galaxy".  The white card stock is backed with dimensional adhesive to give it some lift from the patterned paper.

Sadley, Noelle has decided to close her shop for the time being so she can focus on her health, so right now she is having a shop-wide sale, see the details below:

You can get to the shop HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment