Friday, September 23, 2016

Feature Fridays: Altenew Hennah Elements

Hi!  I have a new Friday Feature for you for the next few Fridays:)  I have taken Altenew's Hennah Elements stamp and die set and created three different cards.  So for the next three Fridays, I will feature this stamp set.

Here is the first :)


For this card, I first stamped the background with a vine stamp from my stash.  Then I stamped the large flowers and leaves and die cut them out using the matching dies to the stamp set.  I colored them first with my copics and then added shading with my Prismacolor Pencils.  There are no details to add since these wonderful stamps have all the details you need :)  The sentiment is also from my stash and is stamped in Momento Gold and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by today, come back next week for another card featuring the Altenew Hennah Elements stamp and die set :)

No comments:

Post a Comment