Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Plant Some Kindness witih Quick Creations and Your Next Stamp

I have a set of four thank you cards for you today using the "Plant Some Kindness" stamp and die set from Your Next Stamp, available at Quick Creations :)


These cards turned out so sweet, and they are smaller than my usual size, at 2.75 x 4.25. 


To complete these cards I used the following products from the Quick Creations shop:

"Plant Some Kindness" clear stamps and dies from Your Next Stamp
Simple Stories "Carpe Diem" 6 x 6 paper
Simple Stories "Carpe Diem" enamel Dots
Simple Stories "Carpe Diem" Paper Clips
Nuvo Crystal Drops in Sweet Lilac, Caribbean Ocean and Ivory Seashell
Nuvo Glitter Drops in  Sherbert Shimmer

I really enjoyed the spotlight technique I used here, it is a great way to focus on one small image :)

Come back and visit again soon for more inspiration for Quick Creations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment