Wednesday, August 31, 2016

A Fun Friendly Challenge

Hello everyone, a friend and I were talking...ok, so we were Facebook messaging, lol, and we came up with a fun challenge between us.  We decided we would take turns each month and send each other an element that could be used in card making.  It doesn't matter if we hate it or love it, we still had to use it, lol.

My friend is Jammie (pronounced Jamie) Clark and she is from Idaho (potatoes anyone?) LOL!  Jammie is great and has a fantastic sense of humor lol.  She and I send jokes about each others countries back and forth all the time, eh?  Jammie's  blog is www.jammied.com and you can go and visit and see if you can determine what our element is this month :)

So, I decided not to make a card...rebel, I know.  I have a bunch of these little notebooks that I wanted to get started on for craft fairs, and this gave me the perfect opportunity to get them started!






To alter these notebooks, I used paper from the DCWV The Primrose collection, and the sentiment, flower stamps and dies are from the Lovely Flowers stamp and die set from Catherine Pooler's latest Stamp of Approval Collection called Lovely Notes :)  I also used Nuvo Crystal Drops in Caribbean Ocean and Ivory Seashell, which you can find here :)

So, that is my project for this month for our fun and friendly challenge. Stay tuned next month when Jammie and I create something with an element that I sent her from Canada ;)  You never know what we'll come up with!

2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful idea!! I love the books you created. Love this kind of art... Your very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic idea! I saw Jammie's project and thought I would "POP" in to see yours! Fabulous notebook covers... LOVE the flowers.... :) Have a great weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations


    ReplyDelete