Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Thinking of You Firefly Crafts Inspiration :)

OK, so you all know how much I love watercolor cards right?  And you know that I'm still learning right? lol...but I do enjoy it so much!  So, I have another watercolor card for you today!


I created this card using a watercolor background that I had previously painted using my Kuretake Gansaii Tambi watercolors.  Then I used the "Cherish" stamp set from Honey Bee Stamps to stamp the first layer of the flowers and leaves with Twisted Citron (leaves) and Mermaid Lagoon (Flowers) Distress Inks, then I shaded the leaves with Peeled Paint.  I heat embossed the second layers of both the flowers and the leaves with some Champagne embossing powder and used a sentiment from the Avery Elle "Petals and Stems" stamp set.

You can find all of the linked products in the Firefly Crafts online store, and make sure you stop in there and say hi to Debbie, owner!  You will love her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment