Thursday, May 5, 2016

Blue Roses with Sweet Stamps

Hello all!

Before I get into my inspiration for this week, I want to give a shout-out to not only all the people evacuated from their homes in Fort McMurray this week (you are all in our thoughts), but also to the first responders who have been going non-stop since the start of the devastation.  These men and women have been working endless hours to save lives and property, and every single one of them deserves our admiration and respect.  They definitely have mine.

OK, on to happier things (I'm sorry...it's on my mind).  I have created an elegant card for Sweet Stamps this week using the gorgeous Entwined Roses and Beautiful Day stamp sets.


I colored the roses using my Copics, Premiere Prismacolor pencils and some odorless mineral spirits.  Such a fun medium to play with ;)

You can find both of the linked products in the Sweet Stamps online store...see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment