Thursday, March 17, 2016

City Girl with Quick Creations :)

Hello everyone, it feels like so long since I have blogged lol, and I know what you're thinking...you're thinking I just had a post up the other day...but the truth is, I like to work ahead.  Well, except when life tends to get in the way lol.  Like it did the last couple of weeks.  So, for the next couple of weeks I will be busy working ahead again.

I have created a fun Hello card for you this week for Quick Creations and Noelle Martin.  I created this card using the "City Girl" rubber stamp image by Whimsy/Time for Tea Designs.  She is so cute :)



I love how this project came out.  I like to pick my colors from the paper, and orange totally is not my first choice hahahah.  But when I started coloring and matching colors to the paper Noelle sent me to create this project with, I became more and more enthusiastic about the project.  The colors really stretched my creativity out of the box.  For instance, highlighting the orange shirt with bright yellow....yummy!  I love how that worked out!

OK, enough of the chatter lol.  I colored her using my Copics, Prismacolor markers and Prismacolor Premiere pencils in the following colors:

Skin:  E00
PC927, 939, 1081
Hair:  YR24
PC943, 944, 1034
Clothes:  Y38, PB89
PC916, 1033, 1032, 1061, 1082, 948, 946, 1065
Purse/Shoes:  E23
PC1082, 947, 935

I completed the card using paper from the Fancy Pants "Summer Sun" collection, the CC Designs Vine die, the CC Designs Make a Card #5 die set, some ribbon from my stash and the sentiment is from the Avery Elle Peonies stamp set.

I hope you enjoy seeing this project as much as I did creating it :)  You can find all of the linked items in Noelle's online shop at Quick Creations :)

And don't forget about our monthly challenge!  More info below ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment