Thursday, February 11, 2016

Happy Birthday in Red Fire for Sweet Stamps

I have created a fiery Happy Birthday card for you today for Sweet Stamps LLC, using some vibrant reds, oranges and yellows.


To create this card, I used the Shades ink spots in Dandelion, Rustic and Valentine, in the direct to paper method.  Then I taped down my paper and the AS66-011 Abstract Stencil.  I embossed the image with clear embossing powder and after it was dry, I took my Memento Tuxedo Black and colored the paper.  I wiped off the embossing with a damp cloth, and viola!  I added the Happy Birthday sentiment form the Framed Handwritten Words stamp set popped upon some die cuts.

Such a fun card to make and I love the outcome :)  You can find the products I have linked in the Sweet Stamps online shop here :)  And don't forget to come and join us for the two monthly challenges over on the Sweet Stamps Challenge blog!





No comments:

Post a Comment