Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Peace Joy Love Christmas Tags with Crafty Ribbons

I have been a busy little beaver lately, with the new job and Christmas is only 3 weeks away!  I still have to finish my Christmas shopping, plus...the holiday Craft Show season is upon us!  Phew, that'll keep a girl busier than usual that's for sure!

For my inspiration post for Crafty Ribbons this week, I have created some cute little Christmas tags, using watercolor and embossing powder, as well as the Peace Love Joy ribbon from Crafty Ribbons, I think this is my favorite of the new ribbons for 2015.  It is so classy looking and appropriate, especially given the amount of tragedy throughout the world.


You can find this ribbon and plenty more exclusive gorgeous ribbons on the Crafty Ribbons website!  And you can also come and join us for the bi-weekly challenges over on the challenge blog!  We are still in the midst of our 12 weeks of Christmas challenges, where we are having a new challenge every week, so hurry up and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment