Monday, November 16, 2015

Merry & Bright Christmas with The Paper Nest Dolls

Here's hoping your Christmas is Merry & Bright!  It's getting closer and closer!  And I am in full Christmas card mode lol.  For my inspiration post this week I chose to use a newer Christmas image from The Paper Nest Dolls called Mrs. Claus.  You can also find her in digi form here.  She is so cute and fun to color, and I've colored her up in traditional bright Christmas colors to get myself more into the spirit ;)


She is so cheery looking :)  I finished this project with paper from the Lawn Fawn "Snow Day" collection and used the holly and sentiment stamps from my Stamp of Approval box.  Then I added some sequins and VOILA!

Don't forget to come and join us on the first Monday of every month for a new challenge start, the theme is always anything goes :)  And the 10th of every month is new release day!  Christine always has a few sweet new stamps to tempt you with.  PND also has a new digi shop!  Don't forget to come and check that out too!

1 comment:

  1. Love the layout on this one Leah and your colouring is just fabulous.

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete