Sunday, October 4, 2015

Inspired by Ribbon Feature for Crafty Ribbons

Many times I create my project and pick the ribbon that will go with it the best.  This time I picked the ribbon and used it to inspire the card design!  I love the way these turned out, I had a blast playing with the watercolors too.


For this blue card, I let the polka dots inspire me!  With my watercolor paints and water, I splashed, I spritzed, I splooshed and I even used some Gelatos and a stencil ;)  The ribbons are 35 mm Satin Ribbon in Cornflower and the smaller ribbon is Organza Swiss Dots Ribbon in Copen/White.


For this second card (and I think my favorite of the three), I chose this fun summery ribbon and used it to inspire the green grass.  This ribbon is called Summer Festival - Meadow Ribbon  and the smaller ribbon is called Summer Festival - Holiday Message Ribbon.


And for this last blue card, I used the Happy Christmas Ribbon to inspire the many layers and sizes and colors of snowflakes.



You can find these and many more beautiful ribbons in the Crafty Ribbons online shop.  And don't forget to join us coming up for our Twelve weeks of Christmas challenges over on the challenge blog!  It all starts October1st, so I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment