Saturday, September 26, 2015

Some Shabby Mini Journals with Crafty Ribbons

Hello everyone, I have something cool to show you.  I am so excited about these mini journals.  I watched a video on Youtube by Lyriclover810, and she gives a quick tutorial on these, they are so much fun!  I am so glad I had some of these little composition books in my stash, I made five of them in very quick time!


I am using these as my inspiration projects for Crafty Ribbons this week.  Why?  Because I used Crafty Ribbons to embellish these awesome little journals, that's why!  And they turned out so gorgeous!


To finish these shabby mini journanls, I used Lace and ribbons from Crafty Ribbons:

Clermont Cotton Lace in various colors,
Morlaix Cotton Lace in various colors,
Volcan Viscose Lave in various colors, and
Vintage Butterflies Ribbon Script,
Vintage Butterflies Ribbon Bikes Creme,
Vintage Butterflies Ribbon Keys Latte ,
Vintage Butterflies Ribbon French Creme

To find more of this beautiful lace and ribbon (and let me tell you, it is supreme) you can visit the ribbon emporium at Crafty Ribbons, and don't forget to come and join the bi-weekly challenge over at the challenge blog!

Here is the link to the video for this tutorial.  So CUTE!



No comments:

Post a Comment