Friday, September 11, 2015

A Beautiful New Release for The East Wind

Hello all, it's new release day at The East Wind, and this one, is not any less spectacular than any other.  I mean, Unky's images are so real and so much fun.  I just love them, that's it, that's all, I just love them.  Lol.

This new release is called "Untitled", and when I asked Unky why she called it that, she told me that she didn't want to tell people how they felt about the image.  She wants people to come up with their own emotion about this image.  Brilliant Unky.  I am so mesmerized by this image.


I have colored her using my Copics, Prismacolor markers and Prismacolor Premiere Pencils in the following colors:

Hair:  PB130
PC925, 935
Skin:  E00
PC927, 939, 1029, 1082
Eyes:  YG03
PC911, 988, 1097, 1052
Lips:  E04
PC1019, 1029, 938

To finish this piece I used paper from the 6 x 6 Jillibean Soup Country Pumpkin Chowder paper pad, a Momenta die and Recollections paper roses from Michael's.  The stamp is a Tim Holtz sentiment stamp.



She looks forelorn to me, so I decided to use her in a 'missing you' card.  It seemed to fit.  But that's only my feelings about this image.  Make sure when you color her, you have your own emotions about it :)

To purchase this or any other of Unky's original images, please visit the Etsy shop here.  You can also find The East Wind on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook!  Hope to see you there soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment