Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Divine Tilda is Making a Loving Statement Today

A slight change in your regular programming today :)  I even surprised Noelle and created an extra project using a Magnolia stamp.  I am just starting to build my Magnolia collection, they are so sweet.

This is Divine Tilda :


I made this project using some paper from My Mind's Eye In Bloom 6 x 6 paper pad, and again...no sketch...yay me!

I stamped her on 140lb watercolor paper, as my original intention was to color her with distress inks, but...alas, I have not learned how to do that yet, lol.  Before the end of the summer, that's my goal.

I colored her with Prismacolor Pencils (and yes, I did go there, lol) on watercolor paper.  I wanted to see how they faired on that much tooth, and they did great!

Skin:  PC927, 939, 1029
Hair:  PC914, 916, 1034, 1082
Dress:  PC1092, 1031, 1081, 935
Boots:  PC1085, 1075, 1074, 1076
Bow:  PC1092, 1031, 1081, 935
Paper:  My Mind's Eye- In Bloom
Sketch:  No sketch was harmed in the making of this card :)

You can find a lot of Magnolia Rubber Stamps in Noelle Martin's online shop over at Quick Creations, and don't forget to come and join in the fun with our monthly challenge over on the Challenge Blog!

Noelle has a great clearance sale going on right now in her!  Check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment