Friday, July 31, 2015

Manatees are so cute ;)

Another of my Paper Nest Doll features for Quick Creations and Noelle Martin today.  This time I have used the Mermaid with Manatee rubber stamp image.  Manatees are so cute when Christine Paperdolls draws them, lol, although I have absolutely no idea what they look like in real life.


I have colored her with my alcohol Ink markers and my Prismacolor Pencils in the following colors:

Hair:  Copics E13
PC1082, 935, 946
Skin:  Copics E000
PC927, 939, 1029
Tail:  Copics BV000
PC996, 1008, 932
Manatee:  Prismacolor Markers PB121
PC1072, 1076

The paper is from Hampton Arts' Ki Modern Elegance 6 x 6 paper pad, and I did NOT use a sketch on this piece.  I repeat, I did NOT use a sketch.  Scarey thought isn't it.  LOL.

You can find many Paper Nest Doll rubber stamps in Noelle's online shop over at Quick Creations.  And come and join the monthly challenge on the Quick Creations Challenge Blog!  Come on over and join the fun!

You can use my DT code at checkout to receive a discount!  LEAH10  Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. I guess they are but so is that mermaid!! Another beautiful piece Miss Leah! xxoo Shelley

    ReplyDelete