Friday, June 12, 2015

Teacher Maddie says Thanks for the Great Year!

I did an extra Paper Nest Dolls image this month, I just couldn't resist Teacher Maddie.  Maddie happens to be one of my favorite Paper Nest Dolls.  There's just something about her lol.

So here is a thank you card using Teacher Maddie :)



Isn't she just too sweet?

I colored her using my Copics and Prismacolor Pencils, but forgot to write them all down, lol.  Ooops, sorry :)

I did however, write down the paper and the sketch I used to create this piece.  Do you forgive me now? lol.

I used paper from My Mind's Eye Stella * Rose Mabel 6 x 6 paper pad, and the sketch you can find here.

For more cute images from Christine Paperdolls, come by and visit the online shop.  There are many many images, and I''m sure you will find at least one or two to fall into your shopping cart ;P  Don't forget to come by and visit the creative blog, as well as the challenge blog.  We have a new challenge on the first Monday of every month, and the challenge theme is almost always anything goes!  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment