Friday, June 19, 2015

My Whimsical Little World Ballerina

I have chosen to color up this sweet little ballerina from Paola at My Whimsical Little World.  She is so cute, I knew you would love her for some colorful inspiration!


Yes, sigh, she has an accidental birthmark, lol, but I just couldn't bear throwing her out. So I used her in this bright and cheery card anyways.  She has a birthmark, that's my story and I'm sticking to it lol!

I colored her with my Copic markers and Prismacolor Pencils, a nd paired her with patterned paper from Simple Stories' DIY Boutique 6 x 6 paper pad.  I also used a sketch from Mojo Monday!



You can find this cutie pie in Paola's Etsy shop.  Don't forget to come and enter the very first MWLWchallenge over on the new challenge blog starting in July!


No comments:

Post a Comment