Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Lucy Loo - Hair on Top from The East Wind

I have been crazy busy, and during this time, I managed to color one of Unky's newer releases...Lucy Loo - Hair on Top :)  She is just such a cool image to color and create with (as are all of Unky's images).  Unky seems to be able to create these beautiful and yet so totally original images that exude grace and individuality.  This one does not disappoint for sure.



I colored her using my Copics, Prismacolor Art Markers and Prismacolor Pencils in the following colors:

Skin:  Copics E000
PC927, 939, 1029
Hair:  PB108
PC935, 938
Fan/Ribbon:Copics BG10
PC992, 1006, 907, 938
Flowers:  Copics R20
PC1092, 1081

I used paper from Michael's, in one of their $3.00 bins, and i found a sketch here that I really liked and followed it loosely.

Unky Lastrange has many gorgeous images to color on her Etsy site, including this one.  Don't forget to find us on Facebook and Instagram as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment