Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Sweet new release from My Whimsical Little World

It's  new release day at My Whimsical Little World again :)  I colored up this sweet "Sympathy" girl this week using Copics and Prismacolor Pencils.  I also followed a sketch from Inkstains with Roni, which you can find here.

I am super sick this week, good thing I like to work ahead and had these all done up :)  This was a great image to color, and looks fabulous on a card...sweet, and yet classy.  Perfect for a sympathy or thinking of you card.

Sympathy by My Whimsical Little World
I colored her in the following colors:
Hair:  Copics E15
PC946, 948
Skin:Copics E000
PC927, 939, 1029
Dress:Copics Y21, E97
PC1033, 943, 942, 1034
Greens:YG03
PC908

Sympathy by My Whimsical Little World
 To find this and other awesomely fabulous images to create with and color, visit the Etsy shop for MWLW and peruse a bit!  You're guaranteed to find something you're looking for ;)

Don't forget, in July MWLW will be starting a monthly challenge and blog!  You can find it here :)

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely creation hun.

    Such a pleasure having you as our GDT .. you bring Paola's images to life beautifully.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you colored her up Leah and the design of your card! So pretty. :) I second what Karen said :) ...so happy you are GDT for MWLW :)

    ReplyDelete