Wednesday, March 11, 2015

It's the Simple Things

I have a card for you today for my Crafty Ribbons Inspiration project this week.  I really like how this turned out, I tried a new technique for the background, and of course added my favorite handmade-by-me ribbon flower and also some beads!


I spent a lot of time on this piece because I was just having way too much fun :)  I love playing with paper and color, and well when you add ribbon into the mix, the fun doesn't stop lol!

I used my Tim Holtz Distress Inks to create the background, and added beads from my stash, but the star of the show is the fabulous ribbons and laces from Crafty Ribbons.  The flower and petals are made using the  Ivory Grosgrain 16 mm ribbon.  I also used the Etienne Cotton Lace in Honey and Rouge.  To finish this off, I used some sentiment ribbon and made a tag using the Handmade Ribbon.  If you are looking for quality and unique ribbon, Crafty Ribbons is the place to look :)  I have so much fun playing with my new stash of ribbons from Crafty Ribbons, I may have to order soon!

Crafty Ribbons has bi-weekly challenges on their challenge blog and you  can also find them on Facebook.  Come back soon and see the next installment of Crafty Ribbons with me hehe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment