Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Hairnest by The East Wind - New Release :)



I have a new release for you today from The East Wind!  Are you ready?  It's another fabulous digital image from Unky Lastrange. This image is called "Hairnest" and it is another awesome and unique image.  You can find this image and a lot more of these very unique images in The East Wind Etsy shop or visit The East Wind website and blog to see more!



Isn't she cute?  I love the simplicity of this image and I found it really lends itself to a nature or rustic themed project.   I colored this image with my Prismacolor Premiere colored pencils in the following colors:
Birds:  PC1025, 901
Hair:  PC915, 1034, 947
Skin:  PC927, 939, 1029
Eyes:  PC913, 908
Lips:  PC1092, 1029
Nest:  PC1084, 948, 945



I have used a simple single card base for this card and added a flap under the image to hold the sentiment. 




This sentiment immediately came to mind when I saw the image with the nest on her head...and I just had to go with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment