Thursday, February 5, 2015

It's Crafty Ribbons Challenge time!

Hi!  I am so excited to tell you that....I have been accepted on the Crafty Ribbons DT!  Woohoo!

And for my first challenge post, the theme is nautical.





For this card I used three different stamp sets:  Stampin' Up - The Open Sea, Prima Clear Stamps, and Fiskars - Journey.  I stamped the images with Staz On ink, and then stamped and embossed them with clear embossing powder, but have offset them.  I used black satin cord to wrap around the base card  stock, then added the sentiment popped up on dimensional adhesives.  The ribbon is wire-edged and I also added some dangling celtic-knot hearts from the bow.  I had to enlist the help of my youngest daughter (a sailor ) to make the dangling hearts for me and I really like how they add to the overall theme of the card.




Crafty Ribbons has a a new challenge every fortnight, and you can have lots of inspiration over on their inspiration blog from their wonderful Desigin Team :)

If you would like to purchase some of their beautiful ribbon, you can find it in their online store here :)  Thanks for visiting, see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment