Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy Family Day from Ode to Paper and The Paper Nest Dolls

Its Family Day here in Canada, and I will be spending my afternoon with both of my beautiful daughters.  But first, some inspiration for The Paper Nest Dolls :)


Flower Cart Avery by The Paper Nest Dolls
 I used the Flower Cart Avery image for this card.  The flowers got me :)  I love to color flowers :P
Of course, I colored this sweet image with my Prismacolor Pencils, but I didn't write down my colors this week, my apologies it was a seriously busy week.  The Handmade tag and red bow are made with ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.  They have such gorgeous ribbon and lace!

Flower Cart Avery by The Paper Nest Dolls
Don't forget to join us for the monthly challenge over on the challenge blog!  And visit the challenge blog for more inspiration from the team members throughout the month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment