Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Crafty Ribbons Inspiration

Its inspiration time for me at Crafty Ribbons, and here is what I made for you today:



I created this card using the embossed resist technique, which I learned from this Youtube video.
I used several different ribbons from Crafty Ribbons:  The flower is made using 16mm Ivory Grosgrain Ribbon that I dyed to match the distress ink on the paper.  The back flower and lace across the front of the card is is made with Etienne Cotton Lace in Honey.  I also used the Handmade tag ribbon, which I absolutely love and will be using on all of my future projects :)



You can find all kinds of fabulous lace, ribbon and buttons on the Crafty Ribbons website, and don't forget about our fort-nightly challenges over on the challenge blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment