Monday, November 10, 2014

Believe...Just Believe with The Paper Nest Dolls

Hello everyone!  I have a new project for The Paper Nest Dolls today, as well as some sad news.  Which would you want to hear first?  The happy news or the sad news?  Well, my thought is to give you the sad news first, then I can end this post on a good note :)

First, you may know this already, but Christine has dissolved her CC Designs Digi Divas DT.  Sad, this was the first design team I was accepted for, and I love her Swiss Pixie and Sugarplum images.  Second, Nikky has also dissolved her digi queen design team for Polkadoodles :(  Double sad, I absolutely adore her Pretty Sweet Collection.  Sigh.  Ok.  Now that that is over with, let's get on with the good stuff.  I have applied for the Whimsy Stamps DT and I am really hoping to get on that team.  I am a HUGE Wee stamps fan.

Here is the good stuff :)

Ellie with Sign by The Paper Nest Dolls

I had to ask Christine Paperdolls if I could cut an image in half, lol.  Wanted to be sure it was ok, before I actually did it.  Good thing she's easy going :)  I made this funky-fold card with black card stock, and matted it with my own handmade patterned paper :)  That was a lot of fun to make, but it did take me all evening to do.  I stamped the butterflies first, and then used my Stampin' Up Stamp'n'Write markers and my Prismacolor Pencils to color them in.  The ribbon and dies are from my stash.

Ellie with Sign by The Paper Nest Dolls

I usually keep track of the colors I use to complete the image, but I totally messed that up this week, lol, oh well.  Next time I will remember, as usual.  This is a sweet image from The Paper Nest Dolls and is available in rubber stamp form.  Please join us bi-weekly for The Paper Nest Dolls challenge over on the blog, here.  You can purchase Christine's wonderful rubber stamps here.  Did you know that Christine and her husband manufacture these stamps right there at home and mail them out regularly?  Wow, now that's dedication.  Hee hee, wait till you see what's coming soon from Christine :)  And that's all you're gonna get out of me :)
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment