Monday, September 1, 2014

CC Designs Challenge Piece - Back to School!

Hello everyone, I have a new project to show you for the CC Designs Challenge Blog.  It is an altered Composition Book, called "The Book List".


I had a blast making this piece, and the image is called "Book Abigail" from CC Designs.  You can find her here.  There are many gorgeous images in the CC Designs online store.  You just can't help but fall in love with them all!

I thought she was so perfect for the Back to School theme, and she reminded me so much of my daughter and her BFF.  They are both avid readers and love to compare their 'book lists'.  My daughter asked me if I would make something special for her friend's birthday this week, and I just couldn't pass this idea up!  Both girls are starting high school this coming week, and I know this book will come in handy for her.

I would love to give you a list of materials used, but unfortunately, this is all from my stash and was no longer in packages :S.  I colored the image with my Prismacolor Premiere pencils, and as she was my first DT piece, I colored her a couple weeks ago, and didn't write down the color numbers, sorry :(

CC Designs has a new challenge on their blog, posted every two weeks.  Come and join us and show off your wonderful pieces while at the same time maybe winning some digital stamps in the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment