Thursday, June 5, 2014

Another awesome learning experience !

So for this mini album, I followed a tutorial on YT by MySerenityCrafts.  This makes a very nice (and sturdy!) mini album.


One of the things I love about these minis is that you can add all sorts of extras to them without taking away from the structure of the actual book.  I have added tags and flip pages to mine.  This album is great because it has built-in pockets, and you don't need to figure out measurements and stuff, its all in where you put your adhesive.  This makes a great fast make for a newbie like myself.  I also got very brave and added a faux suede (polyester) binding to make it look more authentic and finished.  The paper is from a 6 x 6 pad by My Mind's Eye called Indie Chic - Safron collection.  Unfortunately the Indie Chic Collections are no longer being made :(.  Good thing I found a bunch of 6x6 pads and stocked up on them...heehee.













Tons of room for photos and journaling in this one what with all the pockets and the additional flip pages and tags!

Tune in next time for more mini albums!

No comments:

Post a Comment