Wednesday, June 11, 2014

An order and all caught up!

Remember when I said I was going to write a whole bunch of posts in a row and get them all caught up?  Well, this is it!  I am all caught up as of this posting :)  I had an order from a lady I work with for three semi-matching mini albums/journals for her daughters.  I finished the last of them at 1030 last night, and delivered them today. She was ecstatic!  She loved them and told me that each one absolutely represents each of her daughters.  What a great feeling!  For all three of these albums, I used Luane Kash's file folder mini design, and K&Company's Susan Winget Nature Collection paper pad.  I chose a different main color for each book, and tried to incorporate a bit of each color into each book.  I included a lot of extras and ephemera in these books, as well as flip tags and pages, for lots of added space for photos and journaling.  One of these books will be going to Australia!  How cool is that!






















No comments:

Post a Comment